Friday, October 8, 2010

Before Me


I have to place His Word before me.  If I don't the laundry piles up and pushes in.  The dishes overflowing, pour out a river running wild.  To stop.  To say Stop.  Be still.  Eyes to see and ears to hear.
It is what I want.  The eyes to see and ears to hear what He is telling me.  


Sometimes it is hard to let it go.  Let the chaos out of grasp so that I can hold on to His word.  Too often I struggle with the balance.  But how faithful He is.  His Word, there to fill me up.  To remind me of why I am really here.  Of who I really am.  

"'Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?'Then I said, 'Here am I.  Send me!'"

To be an Isaiah.  To hear His calling and obey.  To know His glory, to know my state. 

No comments:

Post a Comment